Thanks very much to Michel over at Raistlin0903 for including me in this challenge! If you haven’t yet checked out his blog then please do so, it’s full of interesting content and is a real joy to read.
The challenge here is to describe five movies in exactly six words each. No more, no less.
- Choose five movies that you like.
- Create a six word synopsis for each movie.
- Include the above image.
- Tag five other bloggers and inform them.
- Have fun!
My movies in six words:
- Serenity: Space western. Joss Whedon’s best work.
- Big Trouble In Little China: All hail the king Jack Burton.
- The Thing: Alien imitates humans, doesn’t like fire.
- Airplane!: The funniest film of all time.
- The Wrestler: Touching drama about man in tights.
My tagged bloggers:
Well, I don’t know about you but I enjoyed that! I think an exercise in brevity was just what I needed, even though it was an exercise that clearly hasn’t worked seeing as I’m still sat here padding out this post with all of these extra words…
Shut up, Greg.